First design
I love this design tower I am not the biggest fan of the lighting in this shot as it was taken when it was dusky. However I do love the mise- en -scene of the coast as it is very summery and coincides with my theme. This shot is better than the last as the back ground is not as busy however she isn't central which ruins the symmetry of the design and will look odd when there is text either side.
I love this cover as it has a plain background which highlights the elements of the magazine more. I love how the yellow banana phone matches the colour of the logo 'squeeze' . However i feel like the background is a bit dark and it would benefit from being lighter to produce a more summery vibe.
This cover has many aspects which i like such as the colour scheme and the warm lighting as it is very inviting and homely. I think the colours really compliment each other in this photo. However i feel as though the background distracts from the main focus of the model on the front cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment